Binamé bvba is a private Belgian company founded in 1980 as leader in the design and production of quality high voltage insulators.
Our product range covers composite electrical insulators for low, medium and high voltage.
Insulators meet most of the standards, eg. IEC, ANSI, BS, AS and DIN ETC.
We supply to Electrical OEMs and power companies throughout the world, as well as leading Belgian electrical wholesalers and specialists in electrical activities.
Standard insulators are available from stock, with various standard threaded inserts.
Insulators can be manufactured according to the clients designs and specifications.
Binamé has structured its activities around 5 key areas :
1) Low voltage spacing insulators made out of polyglass.
2) Rodholders, to be used with busbars installations.
3) Post insulators in epoxy resin for indoor use, and cycloaliphatic resin for outdoor use, as well as bushings and capacitive insulators.
4) Porcelain insulators for low, medium and high voltage.
5) Mineral insulators mainly used in the railway sector.
Some well known customers that trust on us :